NZB Watch Folder

MageMaster

NZB Watch Folder

Post by MageMaster »

Is it possible to automate import / auto d/l of nzb files? Say watching a specific folder for nzb files, when they show up it auto imports and starts the download with autonaming etc, and possibly a separate download folder apart from normal autosaves? Then handle the nzb such as move/delete to another folder to know that file has been processed?

Is there some other way of automating this if possible?
MageMaster
jonib

Re: NZB Watch Folder

Post by jonib »

MageMaster wrote:Is it possible to automate import / auto d/l of nzb files?
Yes
Say watching a specific folder for nzb files, when they show up it auto imports and starts the download with autonaming etc,
In UEs database directory there is a directory Import, place the .NZB there and UE will import it if running.
and possibly a separate download folder apart from normal autosaves?
You can change what directory is used in the Newsgroup setting for the newsgroup that is used for importing probably Import.
Then handle the nzb such as move/delete to another folder to know that file has been processed?
When handled the .NZB is moved to Import\Old directory.

jonib
MageMaster

Post by MageMaster »

Thanks for the reply. I have tried what you suggested, but nothing seems to actually get downloaded/saved. The nzb does get imported to the import group but beyond that nothing. Ive set everything auto that I could possibly find.

Am I missing something?

Thanks, MageMaster
Josef K

Post by Josef K »

Properties->General->Import & download & save (in the dropdown list, bottom left).

Having said that, I've never had a need for it myself but the wording suggests it's exactly what you need.
jonib

Post by jonib »

Yes I have it on Properties->General->Import & download & save so that's probably whats missing.

jonib
MageMaster

Post by MageMaster »

Excellent! Thank you! :)
SeanC1966

Post by SeanC1966 »

Thanks very much. I was looking how to do this and you have just answered the question for me as well.