Message not shown in normal NewsPro windows

Post Reply
Hubert
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:13 am

Message not shown in normal NewsPro windows

Post by Hubert »

Hello Alex,
I could not see the message in the "normal" NewsPro message window - meaning:
- threads shown and expanded
- autosupport for partial messages ON
Only after switching OFF the "autosupport for partial messages" it was visible. This is not the way I normally view the window.
Now this message has a binary attached, and the message is part of a thread that has been attached to a binary post in the first place!

What is going on here?

Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:13 am

Post by Hubert »

OK - I can see it when I click the "partial messages" button. It then appears that the small jpg file in question is considered to be the first part of a multi-part binary, the size of which is that of the original binary. Only there isn't more and it doesn't show as a complete post. That is strange!
Xnews has no problems with this thread!
Regards, Hubert
Post Reply