news.tweakdsl.nl

AEROX

Post by AEROX »

Everybody in The Netherlands: draw your conclusions...
Yes indeed TweakDsl are swindlers.

Alex, thanks for your wonderful help.
TweakDSL should contact you in order to learn a lot about decent customer support and some technical education.
I agree with this.
sincerely,
Gerard
alex

Post by alex »

i've just got email from their support that the issue has been resolved, hopefully it is the case.
AEROX

Post by AEROX »

alex wrote:i've just got email from their support that the issue has been resolved, hopefully it is the case.
Thnx Alex for your support.
Sincerely,
Gerard
Erik

Post by Erik »

Any chance you tell us what was the problem. After 3 weeks no dload i would like to know whta was the problem.
alex

Post by alex »

is it working now?

they actually fixed something else, they refer to some synchronization problem, i don't know exactly what they mean.
AEROX

Post by AEROX »

alex wrote:is it working now?

they actually fixed something else, they refer to some synchronization problem, i don't know exactly what they mean.
Yes Alex it working perfect again and thnx for your superb support.
sincerely,
Gerard
Marc

Post by Marc »

AEROX wrote:Everybody in The Netherlands: draw your conclusions...
Yes indeed TweakDsl are swindlers.

Alex, thanks for your wonderful help.
TweakDSL should contact you in order to learn a lot about decent customer support and some technical education.
I agree with this.
sincerely,
Gerard

Still I think that TweakDSL is a company that you should avoid any contact with, finally after questions of Alex they took action. It is a shame that they treat customers like shit and that they don't want to talk to me anymore. I cancelled my subscription here by sending a registered letter, I TWICE asked for a confirmation, they just ignore me. ...I am still waiting.
They are not done with me yet.
Nowhere else on the internet I found any complaints about TweakDSL. It is a shame that customers have to find out the hard way about the quality of their ISP. Jikes.

To anyone Dutch looking for a GOOD provider: check www.eweka.nl
It is even possible only to subscribe to their newsserver - 7,50 per month!