Double Click actions

Post Reply
voripteth
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:19 pm

Double Click actions

Post by voripteth »

On the various tabs when you double click on an entry it should do something useful. In most cases it does but some are still missing.

Server Tab - Double clicking on a server should show server properties

NewsGroup List - Double clicking on a server should show the newsgroups associated with that server. Note the double clicking on "NewsGroup List" does this. I don't use mulitple servers so I don't know if UE shows the newsgroups associated with individual servers.
Josef K
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:29 pm

Re: Double Click actions

Post by Josef K »

voripteth wrote:I don't use mulitple servers so I don't know if UE shows the newsgroups associated with individual servers.
It doesn't but if you open a group you will see, for example:

Code: Select all

Newsgroup: Group name
Servers:	Server 1 (802747 articles)
	Server 2 (167392 articles)
	Server 3 (144045 articles)
	Server 4 (784382 articles)
	Server 5 (785498 articles)
Otherwise you just see the list of groups and article counts. I'd also like to be able to filter by particular server(s). This would come in most useful for adding groups that are not only existing on expensive pay servers, where I can't at least mostly get the segments from my ISP or cheaper pay servers. If the group does not exist on a cheaper or ISP server then I wouldn't like to add it for obvious reasons.
Post Reply