Big Screen support

Michaelm

Big Screen support

Post by Michaelm »

Hello Alex,

I'm running a screen resolution of 1920x1200 and I would like to be able to place the quick filter bar next to the normal toolbar.
At the moment UE doesn't let me do this.
Could you possible add that it does ?
alex

Post by alex »

it might be not so simple.

the third party interface library i'm using doesn't have support for the kind of bars i'm using e.g. for the quick filter.

i don't have time to go deeper into the interface while the feature set is not complete, and since it is third-party code it is not always trivial to insert what i want fast.

but it is possible i'll have time to check their code at some point and integrate the custom bars fully.
alex

Post by alex »

i found something but the problem now is i cannot put two check boxes one under another directly, but maybe i'll manage to create them manually, i'll check that after filters.
Michaelm

Post by Michaelm »

Thanks for looking into this Alex !!
Bert

Post by Bert »

I have a big screen too, so thanks from me also ;-)
alex

Post by alex »

i think i've resolved it here although only as a matter of principle (i'm just drawing the check boxes myself, it works perfectly), i'll try to replace the original microsoft docking bars with integrated bars in parallel while implementing filters.

it is necessary not only for the big screen but there might be another bar and it becomes a bit clumsy to handle all of them otherwise.