Newsgroup List

Post Reply
boston62
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:02 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Newsgroup List

Post by boston62 »

I think I use to bring up the Newsgroup list and then right click and choose Subscribe, but now I don't see where to Subscribe to a group I want, has this changed or it's possible old age is setting in fast. Thanks

I just went and looked at the manual for UE and it' use to be there, now it's gone, was it moved?
jonib
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:46 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Newsgroup List

Post by jonib »

Double clicking the newsgroup seems to subscribe it.

jonib
Get Usenet Explorer Automatic Updater here. You want to flatter me? Image
boston62
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:02 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Newsgroup List

Post by boston62 »

jonib wrote:Double clicking the newsgroup seems to subscribe it.

jonib

Thanks you

I just did a clean install of UE, now I can't download faster 1.9 mb/s

My other program is working right so it's not the server, will keep at it.
alex
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:57 pm

Re: Newsgroup List

Post by alex »

Newsgroup list menu was inadvertently affected, you can click Enter, mouse doubleclick or even create a shortcut until I recompile the code.

As to speed maybe you need to increase the number of tasks per server, with astraweb frequently the bandwidth per article task seems to be limited.
boston62
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:02 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Newsgroup List

Post by boston62 »

alex wrote:Newsgroup list menu was inadvertently affected, you can click Enter, mouse doubleclick or even create a shortcut until I recompile the code.

As to speed maybe you need to increase the number of tasks per server, with astraweb frequently the bandwidth per article task seems to be limited.
That fixed it, increased it to 10 it was set at 3. now over 3.3 mb/s. Thanks Alex
Post Reply