Check shortcut/download version for registered users.

Peter_NL

Check shortcut/download version for registered users.

Post by Peter_NL »

Past Monday i installed Newspro V3.75 Trail on my E: drive in a directory named Install. I Started Newspro and let the program make all necessary directories. These where subdirectories under E:\Install. I tested the program for 3 days. Yesterday i saw that there was a newer version of NewsPro. V3.77 to be exact. So i cleaned up my older installation en removed the registrykey so i have the possibility to install Newspro in my normal program directory and configure it like i figured it out in the past days. After extracting the files i start the program NewsPro.exe. The program asks where to put the Data. I enter a directory and then the program stops with a Message that says:

This is Trailversion. Check shortcut/download version for registered users.

To be clear: I have never registered the program.... :o :o

What am i doing wrong???
alex

Post by alex »

you don't need to delete anything, just replacing the executable and running it would be enough.

if you kept the database or the registry key, not even both, it would work properly.

you may try to contact me by email, support@usenetopia.com if you badly need to run it, just now i'm working on a difficult problem, maybe later i'll have time to help you.