NewsPro - is it the right choice?

respect

NewsPro - is it the right choice?

Post by respect »

I am BRAND new to newsgroups so can someone tell me if this is the right choice or software (I mean better than others!) to use for this purpose? I am expecting sincere answers I mean the truth!!!
Hubert

Post by Hubert »

I can only tell you that NOW I wouldn't want to use a different newsreader. Probably it would be wise for you to start with a good free reader (I used Xnews for some 2 years before) so you get familiar with the ins and outs of the business. If you feel limited in one way or another after some time, you can try NewPro.
Regards, Hubert
andreasfc

Post by andreasfc »

I am using it since version 2.x and I must say I am very happy with it, don't have any problems with it except with Norman Anti Virus Control (regged). But since that has been terminated from my system didn't have any problems.
Train

Re: NewsPro - is it the right choice?

Post by Train »

respect wrote:I am BRAND new to newsgroups so can someone tell me if this is the right choice or software (I mean better than others!) to use for this purpose? I am expecting sincere answers I mean the truth!!!
If i was new to the brand, i'll start with xnews and after some time switch to newspro. Newspro is the best program, but difficult to start with. If you want to pull the most out of newsserver take newspro there is no better.

Train

(I'm only Dutch )