Delete Filter after Unpack?

polamnus

Delete Filter after Unpack?

Post by polamnus »

Hi, is it possible to delete certain file types or names based on wildmat after the application unpacks the file?

I would like to run a delete for extraneous files often found inside archives, like:

*.srr|*.srs|sample*.*|*sample.*

Is such a thing possible? I thought that adding them to the "Other files filter" under "Save/Unpack" might accomplish this, but apparently I'm not understanding the use of that field.

Is it possible to do what I'm asking?

Thanks for great newsreader!
AJM
alex

Re: Delete Filter after Unpack?

Post by alex »

Did you try to check "delete the flies after repair" after the other files filter edit box?

The other files filter is just a view filter, used by invoking the unpack pane context menu->show->other, but there is also this check box which gives the filter another meaning.
polamnus

Post by polamnus »

Hi, sorry for the slow reply on my part and thank you for your help.

Yes, I have tried checking that box, but it doesn't accomplish deleting the wildmat file list.

It's not a major issue, just a mild convenience. If it can't be done, that's OK, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Thank you!
Pol
alex

Post by alex »

Did you uncheck "only par2 listed"?

Deleting the files still may be delayed if there are (I don't remember exactly any or par2) files to be saved into the same directory.