import download and save w/nzb but get non-complete bodies

dakaratekid

import download and save w/nzb but get non-complete bodies

Post by dakaratekid »

First, I have to say that I have been using NewsPro for nearly a year now. Between multi-threaded support, and all of the functionallity available, this product seems like the best out there.

I would like to see complete file based logging for everything, but that is a different subject.

My real issue is that some times I Import&Download&Save from the Import/Export menu, and then pick the .nzb files I want saved, and every message gets saved. This is the exception, not the rule.

Usually what happens is I Import&Download&Save from the Import/Export menu and I only get partial fills. Usually the message upon downloading most of the parts is 'Error 430 no such article found'...

I would expect to receive this error with multiple news accounts and servers, but I know that between ALL of my servers that my coverage is complete. I know this because after unsuccessfully trying to download through Import/Export, I select the targeted groups within the .nzb file under the <groups/> tag specified, Open&Get New Headers, filter on the subject line, then I'm able to download and save the bodies ENTIRELY.

I have verified that all of my servers are associated with the #~Import 'newsgroup'.

Its like using nzb's with newspro is useless. Am I missing something very obvious?

Thanks for your help.
alex

Post by alex »

(occationally?) broken server message-id index, newspro can handle the server bug also for xpat/import groups in addition to existing workaround for regular newsgroups starting with v3.77